Monday, January 10, 2005

wat is a blog..

sounds trivial n rudimentary...but in a metaphoric sense..itz a indirect anomaly to its name-sake Block....(..huh?..)..
plainly put..your own personal space....writin board...no inhibitions..no expectations..most importantly..no deadlines....i remember readin somewhr...tat you r wat your thoughts r...tats all gr8 for some1 whoz only introspectin..but wat abt ur peers' perspective of u...which is soo unwanted..yet sooo sought after in this materialistic world......does the blog help us tat way...
again,depends on ur perspective of puttin it....
do u care.....tat ur self-appraisal ironically depends on the feelin that you know wat others feel abt u...terribly perplexing heh...
tats me...and thisz my blog......i dont care wat the world thinks abt me....or do i..?????

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW,

What can I say. This is the first time I am reading this blog.... that, maybe, is a direct result of ur blog on swades which didnt let me look into anything else in this site.

Whatever u have said in this blog is simply what goes thru my mind all the time too. Do I just not care bout what others think of me when the only way I can judge myself is by what others feel bout me. Well I guess the answer to that will only come with time and what pple call self realization. But I have to say it was wonderfully put. Now, I really am in a fix. Am I doing the right thing by complimenting you. Does your worth really need to be recognized by me, or is this blog space exactly catering to that need???

3/30/2005 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home